Programaming

bullt

Programaming

Post by bullt » Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:33 am

Programming

I need to make applications MINI2440 someone knows how you can make programs. I'm trying to do programs with QT / Embedded, but not as I do.

programación

necesito realizar aplicaciones con la MINI2440, alguien sabe como puede realizar programas. Estoy intentando hacer programas con el QT/Embedded, pero lo no se como los puedo hacer.

ekilab

Re: Programaming

Post by ekilab » Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:44 am

bullt wrote:Programming

I need to make applications MINI2440 someone knows how you can make programs. I'm trying to do programs with QT / Embedded, but not as I do.

programación

necesito realizar aplicaciones con la MINI2440, alguien sabe como puede realizar programas. Estoy intentando hacer programas con el QT/Embedded, pero lo no se como los puedo hacer.
Hola bullt
since this is a english language board, I believe it is best to not answer using castellano (that is spanish in spanish).

I am not quite sure if you mean standalone programs or ones runing under OS like QT or GNU/Linux
but maybe the tutorials in following web page is of some help if using Linux platform:
http://free-electrons.com/

on the other hand if you want to make standalone applications, please start from the dvd examples
if your dvd drive id D, the folder for the examples is :
D:sample code without OS\2440test

there is a chinese readme.txt file that seems to state that you need supervivi to download the binaries and that the default address for these is 0x3000000

also they mention something about 3.5in NEC LCD or someone elses 7inch LCD, I have no LCD so it does not touch me.

Eki
Farawaybay lab run by Eki