Latest USB Drivers for DNW tool

esky-sh

Latest USB Drivers for DNW tool

Post by esky-sh » Sat Dec 27, 2008 9:32 pm

This new driver has some improvement for blue screen issue.
Attachments
usb_driver.rar
(10.02 KiB) Downloaded 2416 times

faultygearbox

Re: Latest USB Drivers for DNW tool

Post by faultygearbox » Sun Jan 04, 2009 3:44 am

Thanks a bunch!

The earlier version seemed to work just fine for me with WinXP, but not on the same WinXP through Virtualbox (bluescreen when installing). Very odd. But as said, this one works!

picstart

Post by picstart » Sat Jun 06, 2009 2:17 am

Has anyone got the usb driver and dnwto work with win2k?
win2k device manager reports usb device drivers not installed for supplied dvd and for latest downloads from ftp site.
I upgraded from Windows to ubuntu on another PC . Is there a dnw equivalent for linux?
I'd like to avoid windows OS's as much as possible.

Ramucho

Post by Ramucho » Sat Oct 03, 2009 4:58 am

Hello, I'm using Windows 7 build 7000 x64 and DNW is not able to use/detect USB port. I can't install the USB drivers. They're not recognized by Windows. In the device management I can see "SEC S3C2410X test B/D" driver not installed. Does anybody has a solution ? Who is providing these drivers ? Are they open source ? Thanks. :roll:

lutherj

Post by lutherj » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:31 pm

Yea I'm having this same issue I cant get it to work in windows 7, can't install drivers and it shows up in device manager

Ramucho

Post by Ramucho » Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:45 pm

Hello,

:idea: Well I did it !! All you need to do is to install "Windows XP Mode" in Windows 7 x64. It is an XP virtual machine and you'll be able to make DNW tool run correctly. You can find "Windows XP Mode" in Microsoft website.
There are 2 files to install : Virtual PC and a special Windows XP image. When your virtual machine is running, install the drivers you need. Then, run DNW tool in XP mode (right click on the program icon and select XP mode). :arrow: That's all folks !

8-)

InsilsliceFef

Latest USB Drivers

Post by InsilsliceFef » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:14 am

Is it possible to post so that only a certain member or members can read it? On another foum we use secret=Name and /secret to make this happen.

Is there a way to make something like this happen?